Thursday 27 January 2011

Bassjunk Sessions Vol.1


A cheeky re-up of a live mix I recorded a few months back. It's a little trip that begins at Disco House and somehow meanders towards Dubstep.

I hope you like it.

Bassjunk Sessions Vol.1 by lectrotek!

01) Fake Blood - I think I Like It
02) Toecutter - Best Party Ever (Jordan Light Year & Jimmy 2 Sox Remix)
03) Dcup - Style (Rainbows of Death remix)
04) Phonat - Set Me Free (Tanzanian Disco Stampede Mix)
05) Sander Kleinenberg - My Lexicon (Calvertron & Paul Thomas Remix)
06) Miike Snow - Silvia (Sinden Remix)
07) Binkers - Do It Right (Calvertron's 59 Fifty Remix)
08) Aquasky & Slipz N Dapz - You Know We Do It Big(Tonka Mix)
09) Shortstuff & Mickey Pearce - Tripped Up (Ramadanman Re-Edit)
10) Crystal Fighters - I Love London (Brackles Remix)
11) MA1 - I'm Right Here (N-Type Remix)
12) Hadouken! - Turn The Lights Out (JFB Remix)
13) Real Transported Man - Heya Man (Dubstep Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment